As always it has been a busy week for me but I still had enough time to blog and make some changes to the site. You can expect to see more updates as I continue to fine tune the site and make it look more organized and professional.
In the next couple of months, I will be increasing the pace of updates and blog releases. My goal is to document all the cool things I come across. To the end of just creating curated resources for InfoSec enthusiasts.
- Added new images to the headers of most pages. The default was kinda weird with a couple on the water.
- Added new conferences to my conference list. Expect more as I hear from others and start attending more post COVID lockdown.
- Restructured slightly. I removed some deprecated pages and rearranged things to make more sense.
- Add a list of CTF's that are fun. I just started doing CTF's more regularly with some guys locally. As I do them and find good ones, I will add them and some general information
- Add a book list. I regularly read books in all the topics on this blog. I will keep a list of highly recommended books and link to a blog post, if I do a review.
- Continue to build onto training paths